Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you with 1-2 business days.
01732 497 345
Supply Chain Finance
- Ensuring your business has adequate cash flow is vital in ensuring it’s a future success. Supply Chain Finance offers a specialist structured product designed specifically to support your business and ensure a healthy supply chain.
Our experienced trade finance teamwork with specialist Supply Chain Finance Lenders within Trade Finance sector. This enables us to be able to quickly structure and set up straightforward trade finance facilities so that our clients do not have to turn down orders and any potentially lucrative relationships that may follow. Whether you are importing or exporting goods, contact a member of our trade finance team and we will be happy to talk through your requirements and provide you with assistance.
- No need to use your cash to pay suppliers – The lender pays your suppliers directly ensuring fast payment of their invoices.
- Extend trade-credit days – You retain the relationship with your supplier but extend your credit terms with them without affecting this relationship.
- Pay suppliers early – Pay early and negotiate early repayment discounts to improve your margin.
- Flexible pay as you use the facility – A facility designed to be used as and when you need with no contracts to tie you in.
Enquire For Finance
Benefits To You
- Improved Working Capital – the lender pays your suppliers directly leaving you with the cash to grow your business
- No formal security – only a promissory note is required and so the facility shouldn’t interfere with other funding arrangements
- Higher lever of funding – facilities work alongside other funding arrangements which will increase the level of working capital you have
- Extend your payment terms – increase your payment terms up to 120 days without affecting your relationship with your suppliers
How It Works
- The Lender agrees on a credit limit for the business
- You agree which suppliers you wish to include in the facility
- Together you and the Lender introduce the programme to your nominated suppliers
- You send confirmation of the supplier’s invoices to the Lender and they issue a promissory note
- You authorise the promissory note and payment is made to the supplier
- Repayment is made on the agreed repayment date
Benefits To Your Supplier
Invoice Discounting is a confidential working capital facility. It operates under a similar premise to a Factoring facility. However, with an Invoice Discounting facility, the lender’s involvement in founding the business is kept confidential and the credit control and collection of the business’ invoices remain the responsibility of the business.
There are some other subtle differences compared to a Factoring facility. Notably, the lender will fund against the sum of bulks of invoices rather than individual invoices. The lender will also set up a trust account in the name of the business and to which payments are made by your debtors.
An Oakmead client
“The assistance we received from Oakmead Finance made it possible to open our new site. The help from Richard and the team has been fantastic and gave me one less thing to worry about. There was no waiting for a decision. They worked to our timescales and generated an offer of a facility within 48 hours. This meant we were able to get up and trading as soon as possible.”
An Oakmead client
“Having a Purchase Funding facility in place is a huge benefit. We work with Oakmead Finance more as a partner than a customer and the team’s expertise and knowledge of the market is undoubtedly a huge advantage for us.”
An Oakmead client
Richard and his team at Oakmead were exceptional (again). They are a trusted source of advice for us.”
An Oakmead client
“It was refreshing to deal with a firm which has the experience and knowledge to challenge our business plans and make well a structured proposal on how we may do things better, rather than just giving us what we thought we wanted. We are now in a far better place than we might have been thanks to Oakmead Finance.”
Mr Jenkins – Property owner
“Fantastic service. I have been using Oakmead Finance for a while now. They are professional in their dealings, as well as being honest and open."
“I was faced with the real prospect of having to sell my property portfolio which I had built up over many years. Peter and his team were brilliant. They didn’t just stop when they had found a lender, but continued to try and find the best deal for me. Despite challenging circumstances, they were innovative, straightforward to deal with and made the whole process as stress-free as possible for me. I would thoroughly recommend them.”
“I have been absolutely thrilled with Oakmead Finance. They worked on this with professionalism and a spirit that has been magnificent — consistently, at every stage of every twist and turn. I am genuinely in your debt, and hope over time to be able to give back a tiny bit of all I received from you.”
How Oakmead Finance Can Help
With over 20 years of experience in structuring facilities across all sectors from startup businesses to corporate entities, we are best placed to advise and structure the right facility for you.
Contact us if you would like to explore the invoice finance options available to you or if you would like us to review your existing finance facility.